Adherium is a global ASX listed company based in Auckland, with offices in Europe and the USA. Their product, Hailie©, is an innovative new technology clinically proven to reduce asthma attacks.
Adherium knew where they wanted to go with a unique, direct to consumer launch for the New Zealand market, but they needed an in-house all-star to help get them there. With a unique combination of Hubspot and Inbound Marketing, Social Media and Project Management experience, The Lurid Republic allowed this to happen.
Working as both Project Manager and Digital Strategist for the Direct to Consumer (New Zealand Market) and Smartinhaler for Kiwi Kids programs, Talitha worked in-house with Adherium for a duration of nine months with direct reporting to Vik Panda, VP Marketing, based in New York City.
What was initially a two-month project grew into a nine-month one. The multifaceted experience allowed TLR to span various departments in a large company and offer value at a high level. Previous sponsorship experience enabled new projects like Kiwi Kids to be evaluated for funding and gave real-time insights into the viability and cost of a potential three-year endeavor.
In-house management of the New Zealand Direct to Consumer project enabled:
- Revised and established social media channels and created and implemented a working content calendar and community management process
- Inbound Marketing
- Media buying and advertising campaign management
- Media Management - Project management and social media coverage of conferences including marketing specific products to the public.
- Content creation - copywriting, videography and design briefing
- External and internal stakeholder management
- Management of deliverables and resourcing
- Briefing designers and contractors
- Inbound Marketing - Hubspot management and implementation
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation - all platforms
- Media and Advertising - Strategy, Content and Media Buying
- Digital Community Building - Strategy and Management of all platforms